You wish to submit a paper
to the Scientific Committee of HypnoKairos
for its on-line publication,
Here are the stages to follow:
- The author will be a healthcare professional, trained by an institute recognized by the Scientific Committee of the site, and respecting the charter of ethics of HypnoKairos.
- The article will be drafted under Word or Pages and sent to:
- The subject will concern the therapeutic hypnosis or the brief therapies and will present:
- A clinical case,
- A technique,
- Your practice,
- A concept illustrated by concrete examples of application,
- Or a study of research in neurosciences or in clinical practice.
- The length of the article is free.
The Editorial committee reserves the right, if needed, to publish it in several parts.
- Content of the paper
The article has to contain:
- a short summary
- a list of keywords for its indexation on the site
- a title, subheads, bibliography
- illustrations pictures or videos - you can send us your own illustrations pictures or videos. These will be personal or free of right of publication and will not expose any patient in therapy. On the other hand, demonstrations of techniques in videos with a volunteer practitioner can be published. Otherwise, the Editorial committee will choose the illustrations of the article.
- HypnoKairos is an international webzine. So for articles to be read by the largest number, we recommend you to send us a version in English and in French for its multilingual publication. The translation is the responsability of the author. HypnoKairos can provide the e-mail address of a translator at competitive prices.
As soon as possible, we hope to have pages in Spanish, Italian and German.
- Using the same e-mail address, the author will send a photo-portrait in JPEG with a good definition as well as a short biography.
- As soon as received, the article will be forwarded to a group of readers of the Scientific Committee for validation before the publication according to the criteria above. The Editorial committee reserves the right to propose modifications about the form of the article to the author before publication.
- The author will be kept informed of:
- the reception of the proposal,
- the decision of the Scientific Committee,
- the possible modifications proposed for the paper,
- the date of publication after agreement by the Scientific Committee.
HypnoKairos will live from your papers and depends on your active participation for the benefit of all in this spirit of sharing therapeutic hypnosis and brief therapies.
The Editorial and Scientific Committees thank you in advance for your collaboration.
Hope to soon have the pleasure to read and to publish you.
Last edited: 10/05/2017